If you are looking for a GUI client for Amazon Redshift that runs fast on Windows, try TablePlus.
TablePlus is a modern, native GUI tool for multiple databases on Windows and Mac. On Windows, TablePlus now supports MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, CockroachDB, Cassandra, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- It was built native for Windows, thus it’s very fast, lightweight, and stable.
- It’s a portable app which you can just download and run from anywhere, no need for an installer.
- It’s equipped with many security features to protect your database, including native SSH, TLS.
Because Redshift uses the same protocol as PostgreSQL does, you can just choose PostgreSQL driver to connect to your Redshift database.
A native client with intuitive GUI tools for Redshift
- TablePlus provides a table editor to edit inline data cell and database structure in a spreadsheet-like interface.
- It supports multiple tabs and windows so you can work on multiple connections and databases at the same time.
- Multiple data row filters
- Code review to generate the SQL code from GUI actions and stay in control of what you’ve changed.
A powerful SQL Query Editor
- Instant autocomplete which suggests as you type
- Syntax highlighting
- Streaming results and async loading which shows the results immediately after you execute without waiting until it’s finished.
- Export query results to CSV, JSON, or SQL file
TablePlus offers a free version which you can download and use forever, no time limit. So let’s try it now!
Not on Windows? Download TablePlus for Mac.